Environmental Consulting Services
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessment ("ESA") and Stage 1 Preliminary Site Investigation ("PSI") has become an integral part of due diligence on the site conditions for residential, commercial and industrial properties.
- The Stage 1 PSI report will meet the Ministry of Environment and Climate Change Strategy (ENV) requirements for submission for a release notice or legal instrument and when complete may be relied upon by the Client and ENV.
- Phase II ESA and Stage 2 PSI is to evaluate the environmental condition of the subsurface soils, groundwater and/or vapour on the site in the areas of potential environmental concern ("APECs") corresponding to the findings of the Phase I ESA/Stage 1 PSI.
- The Stage 2 PSI report meets ENV requirements for submission for a legal instrument (either a Determination or CofC) and when complete may be relied upon by the Client and ENV.
- Environmental soil, water, vapour and air monitoring services.